pinatia question

how much do pinatias cost at walmart ?
allso do they have sponge bob or thomas ones?

thanks again everyone

JACOBMOMMY354

Asked by JACOBMOMMY354 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have seen both....not sure if they are at walmart...probably a spongebob would be there....I have paid at most 20 for 1, thats at the party store. Walmarts are probably 18 or so I think?
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• check walmart.com, they do have party stuff on there
    LuvMyMedic3ID

• pinata...not very much
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:55 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have seen spongebob and thomas ones at wal-mart. I am not sure on the cost.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i have a better site for you to get party stuff and they have all the themes you want .....it called the orenital trading company .....its great and cheap.....i get a lot of party supplies from them
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i got a sponge bob one at walmart for 20 bucks, but you have to buy the candy and fill it yourself
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• If you can't find one at walmart, try

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&sp=true&categoryFromSearch=true&Ntk=all&requestURI=viewEndecaCategory&tabId=1&Ne=90000&N=388716&No=0&rd=pinata

I didn't see a sponge bob one, but I did see a pineapple one.  They used to carry the sponge bob pinatas because we ordered one a few years ago for our daughter's birthday because walmart was out of stock.  The prices are good, but the shipping is where you have to be careful.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I don't know how crafty you are, but it is possible to make pinatas. Here's a web-site that explains the basic directions. Don't know if you'd be able to make SpongeBob or Thomas, but if the kids get to help to make it, they might not care that it's not a character.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:16 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I just say a Funniest Home Video about pinata's where a woman bought one, the kids at the party bashed it open and it was empty...she didn't know YOU had to fill them with candy. LOL
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• love the oriental trading company, they have fab party supplies
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 12:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2011