Not sure if i should feel guilty... adult content

My Husband is very voiceful about not wanting another baby since we already have 4 but knows i want another. I know when my Ovulation is and we have had sex a few days before and twice he did his business without him pulling out. So now am feeling like i am being deceitful to him because my O was wed and we had sex Sunday and tues. So I am pretty sure That the Chance of getting pregnant is Very high.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• yeah, kinda. but he knows he is doing risky business there if he is taking his chances by not using protection so he can't be too upset
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Why would you feel guilty?  I wouldn't worry about it.  And to be honest, if he is so dead set against having another child then he should wrap it up. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Nope and if he's that anti-kid anymore then I guess he should've either wrapped it or gotten snipped. He'll get over it. Not trying to be a bitch BUT seriously if he didn't want another kid and knows you do then HE should've taken the proper percautions.
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 9:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I did the same thing with my husband this cycle. I felt so bad that I told him and he understood. He told me he had a feeling because I
    ALWAYS make him pull out! Chances are your husband knows too. He cant be that mad at you. You cant get pregnant on your own!
    SARAHBIGGS1987

Answer by SARAHBIGGS1987 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I think it's extremely deceitful...and to be honest, I feel bad for your husband. I wonder if he has any idea how little respect you have for him and his opinions and his wants...? Why don't you focus on the 4 children he already gave you, instead of trying to trick him into getting you pregnant with another???! I mean seriously, you are absolutely despicable!  What a lovely marriage you must have?!

MomOnTheRun11

Answer by MomOnTheRun11 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I wouldnt feel guilty hes a big boy he knows what he is doing and what can come from it
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 9:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It would be nice if you were honest with him about your cycle but I'm sure he probably has some idea how it goes at this point...maybe try telling him you are fertile now and just see how he reacts. Be a Truth Walker!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 9:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• YES you SHOULD feel guilty BUT if you got pregnant it would be BOTH of your fault.

On one hand YOU KNEW you were fertile and didn't TELL HIM when you KNEW ya'lll were having unprotected sex.

On the other hand HE KNOWS how babies are made so if he's not using a condom then he should KNOW there is ALWAYS a possibility.

If you chart and KNOW when you ovulate so he is used to YOU telling him when ya'll need to use protection THIS IS ALL ON YOU and I feel bad for your husband but if he just randomly decided not to use protection it's on both of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• If he is relying on you to tell him when your fertile time is, and you lied by ommission or directly, then you abused his trust. That could leave you as a single mom to five, you know.

Number of children is something to be settled pre-engagement, and changes in that number need to be discussed seriously, with a neutral third party to mediate.

And remember that five may be what you WANT.... but don't ignore what you've GOT... your older children will resent it if you do.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No dont feel guilty he knows whenever ye ahev sex there is a chance of you getting pg and he is a big boy now that can take charge if he really doesnt want any more children
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 1:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2011