in december is bleed for 4 days then in january I bleed for 6 days I thought it was my period but I didn't get cramps like I usually do.. is it possible I'm pregnant?

When I normally get my period I get horrible cramps but the "period" I got in december was light and only lasted 4 days with no cramps. Then 2 days later I started bleeding again, no cramps. Then january 18th I. Got my "period" no cramps but lasted 6 days. My fiance and I are trying to have a baby..could it be possible?

carissaahndraya

Asked by carissaahndraya at 9:30 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• U won't always get cramps with your period. It depends what u eat. If u have food with too much salt then u will get cramps. Doctors tell us to reduce salt intake right before your period to lessen or eliminate cramps.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Take a test to be sure.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It could be possible. It would prove a theory I have about the kinds of people who get pregnant easily.
    honeyrder

Answer by honeyrder at 9:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• some ppl get their period all through their pregnancy so take a test good luck
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 1:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yeah you should definitely go to your drx to see what's up because i got my period for 3 months and when i went to the drx per boyfriend suggestion i was preggo. So you maybe.
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Depending on your age, this could be normal. But not likely that you're pregnant. Usually, the only time you bleed in early pregnancy is 7-10 days after conception. (this is called implantation bleeding) other than that, it's probably just a light period.
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 5:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2011