Would you wear it?

Would you keep wearing lingerie while you're pregnant? Where can I find some maternity lingerie anyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• thanks :)
    Anonymous

• Sure, if I could afford it haha! Anything to make me feel a little bit sexier.

Here's a google search I did for 'maternity lingerie'. Maybe you can find some good stuff there :D

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=maternity+lingerie&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

(I had to repost just in case the first link didn't work. I did it from my Firefox search and I wasn't sure if it would go through for you haha!)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:46 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I did until a certain point...like when i was so huge i could barely fit into anything....you can look on babycenter.com and they have links to different maternity clothing sites and some have lingerie.
    SuzL1026

Answer by SuzL1026 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• You can just buy plus size it doesn't have to be maternity!
    mommacat

Answer by mommacat at 2:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Go to www.hipsandcurves.com they have really pretty stuff and its for curvier women and when you are pregnant you definatly have them.....
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yes!!!!why not? just because your pregnat doesn't mean you have to give in to granny panties frumpy floral shirts and overalls. For me I am not saying that I have had the opportunity to get out & get lingerie but still can wear the same bras and basically regular women's panties in a larger size. You can wear baby doll style lingerie,geez it's only the belly that is poking out.
    loriec

Answer by loriec at 2:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• woah calm down lol
    Anonymous

• yes! I'd wear it...found some cute ones on amazon.com
    Anonymous