so stressed right now!

i am not sure if we are going to get hubs paycheck tomorrow! there is no money in the company account to cover payroll and the partner is not willing to put any in! i am on pins and needles, and my tummy hurts. gonna have to call social services today and see if they can help with the electric. this just sux!! :(

and before anybody says anything, yes, i did this anon. i don't need people IRL knowint what kind of state we are in $$ wise!

maybe it will all be ok.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• so sorry for u,,hpe evryting works out..mabe call ur electric company and ask if u can pay at a later time..
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• you can get an automatic extention from the electric company. If you need long term help, I know of at least 3 months of long term help, they will be happy to help you with and good luck with everything
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• we have already done the extension. we had to to that when i had to use the electric $$ to take the kids to the doc with the flu! no insurance! i guess i am just having a pity party. which is sooooooooo not like me! sometimes, it seems everything goes wrong at the same time! i need to look on the +++++++ side. we have food in the pantry, and if it does get turned off, at least we have nice weather here! and family we can stay with!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• That really stinks! I hope everything turns out okay for you!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm sorry! I would try and call the companies that the bills are do for and see if they can work with you any. Tell them the situation. All they can say is no, right?!?!?! Then go to social services and see what they can do.

Also, I would suggest your hubby start looking for another job, this one doesn't sound too promising for the future!!

Good luck and hang in there, things WILL turn around ;o) **hugs**
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I hope everything works out. That is such a scary situation! xoxoxo
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm so sorry. Hope that everything works out in your favor.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:11 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i wish he could look for a new job! his construction lisense is the one that has qulified the company, and with the contracts he has signed for the jobs, we HAVE to finish the jobs! these are big jobs, govt jobs, so there is no backing out of them. typipcally, everything is ok, there is $$$ in the comapny account but our "investor" has absolute access to it, and decided to take back what he has invested. (VERY long story, no he is not allowed to do that and we are working on that!)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Sounds like the company he is working for is about to go out of business. Bad business management all around.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm sorry, I hope everything works out for you!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 2:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2011