Have you stopped spending as much time here on CM?

I know I've cut back because it seems like the answers section is being overrun with drama queens. Several of the people I used to see on here all the time and who gave great answers don't seem to be here as much.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 9:57 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in About CafeMom

• This last week I've been on here a lot more because I've been laid up with knee problems. I hadn't noticed a lot fo the drama before because I would pop in and out all day. I've really noticed some drama queens/stalkers/other crazy things since I've been paying attention. I'll go back to popping in and out next week.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:00 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• lol..I know I havent been on here in about 4 months! todays the first time i've been on since my newest born was about 2 weeks old.And I used to come on here every single day! as for the drama..what else is new? there was drama on cafemom 4 months ago..and then the 3 years before that...that i know of,lol. eh...its cafemom :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Sure, there's always been drama, but it seems like lately there has been an influx in the amount of hateful comments, cries of stalking, etc.
    scout_mom

Comment by scout_mom (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• There's weirdness in the air lately, since around Christmas it seems. On the upside, I can think of about 5 offhand who have dropped off the map and all have new babies, so I'll cut them some slack for that...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i hadn't been on in awhile cuz i didn't have the internet i still get on once in awhile but it just isn't the same anymore
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• The profile pages are different but it is the same old same old, although I have noticed the age groups have gotten older and more educated but still with the same stalking , being disrespectful issues going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have been working a lot lately so I haven't been able to be on as much either.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 10:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes. Not only is it repetitive, but it reminds me of high school. Or better yet, junior high. But I've been super busy in REAL Life these days, so I don't have much time to get online, anyway.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:11 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I usually spend time here, then stop for awhile. I go off and on with cafemom depending on what I have going on in my life.

Answer by gemgem at 10:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I need to cut it out of my life, but I'm addicted to the Q/A section lol It's nice to see what other moms do or say about stuff...minus the drama of course.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jan. 27, 2011