I have a ton of homework to do...

But I know if I start working on it all hell will break loose with the kids! haha Does it seem like when you have something really important you need to get done the universe is against you? lol AAAAAHHHHHH The only other time I get stuff done is after they're all in bed, and that only affords me a couple hours before I max out and have to go to bed from pure exhaustion!

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 10:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh my gosh! I completely feel your pain! I only get a couple of hours at night as it is...I have to make dinner, eat, entertain and feed my baby, take a shower, get my son to sleep, read if i'm not horribly exhasuted and finally go to sleep! Then it starts all over int he morning going to work and then coming home. ugh.....
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Preaching to the choir, babe!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 11:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2011