Do you order food from Schwan's?

What are your favorite things to keep in the freezer from Schwan's?

We don't use a lot of processed foods, but there are items I keep on hand for nights when I'm not home to cook or something. Also, I just can't let go of their Rocky Road ice cream!

Their frozen pizzas are tasty enough...much better than the cheapies at the grocery store. The chipotle mini tacos are fun. We buy the frozen vegetables to supplement what we store from our own garden.

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 10:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Not really anything anymore - I love their stuff, but it is sooooo expensive it's hardly worth it. Now when I was growing up, the staples were apple flautas, the drink mixes (ick), and chicken patties. I've never had their pizza. And little known secret, I know where their ice cream is made, and can get the same thing for 1/6 the price at a grocery store in the same town ;).
    Anonymous

• I have before. I like their chicken tenders, frozen pizzas, and ice cream.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I used to get their pizza egg roll thingies all the time! Then they raised the price and changed them also gave out less. They did that with almost everything so I stopped buying from them. But, back in the day they were awesome.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• In the summer we pack our freezer (we have a seperate one for meats and what not) with different ice creams for the kids like popsicles, etc. I used to order their precooked hamburger as well, and it was very handy when I needed ground beef in a snap. I like their chicken tenders and cordon blue as well.

Answer by gemgem at 10:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Used to and I liked the food but it got to expensive so we had to drop it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Never
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My parent did along time ago. Loved there chicken and icecream.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 10:57 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Cheese biscuits, lemon ice cream
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Never have....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I order their frozen veggies and the bomb pops. I swear if it weren't for their bomb pops I would have never got my daughter potty trained!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2011