Update on WITS END -kicking my sd out

Well, she's gone. I talked to her school counselor and she had already talked to them. They recommended removing her from the home untill her 18th birthday.(in May) We said ok, made arrangements with one of the friends moms and she is there now. She was ecstatic to leave. That is fine with me!!! Now I can focus on my kids, like I haven't been able to for the last 4 YEARS!!! They need us too, and haven't had all of us cuz most of our time has been spent dealing with her $#@!.
Idk what will happen now, I hope everything goes smoothly for those kindhearted people who took her in. Any advice now? We are going to give them child support, and they said she could stay at least untill the end of the school year. I am so relieved. I hope it works out over there. Thank you to all who responded!

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Glad to hear, I know when I responded in the past I voted her to leave??? I can't imagine allowing one person causing that much chaos and taking from other children much less the adults in the house... hope all works out in her new place??? Would hate to see the hell return back and than you be stuck, on top of other family being upset for future drama?
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Wow, she wins? Well, good luck to them! I hope she gets lots of rules and sees that it's not all fun and games elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm glad that this is resolved, your situation was horrific.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Thank you, I agree, she wins, but at the same time it's not about winning, it's about being able to enjoy my life and my other children being able to enjoy theirs. She has put us all thru hell.
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Anonymous snark-no need to be rude! Walk a mile in my shoes girl, you'd be singin the same tune! It's not like we aren't going to be a part of her life, I am a birth control believing mom fyi and if she gets arrested or messes up her life, that's her choice. We taught her right from wrong. We can't go around making all her choices for her whether she lives here or not so, ya! What's it matter? DH WON"T blame me if something goes wrong cuz he felt the same way!! It was his choice to move her out. Negative ninny.
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• MamaClark, thank you. My feelings exactly.
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• hopefully she'll see that the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. she'll find out how lienient her home with you really was. hopefully new care-givers lay down some ground rules and follow through with those rules. Bet she'll be begging to come back eventually.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 10:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Congrats! Hopefully she doesnt become pregnant, get arrested or otherwise mess up her life. But hey youre thrilled so whats it matter? Im sure your DH wont blame you at all if something goes wrong. You have your kids after all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2011