Happy Thursday Ladies!!! What's on your agenda for today?

I'm packing my suitcases today...

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 11:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am packing my suitcases too! I'm off to Austin with my sister tomorrow to audition for NBC's THE VOICE (their answer to American Idol). So I am running around trying to make sure my DH and 2 DD and 2 DS are set for the weekend. Also have to do some last minute shopping, like new mascara and snacks. Then I need to take a big breath and keep myself from FREAKING OUT!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 11:21 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Cleaning, lots of cleaning since I have let it slide. I need to do the kitchen, bathroom, and guest bedroom, and vacuum. But it doesn't help that the water line froze and crews are working on it so my whole neighborhood be without water for a few hours.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• so far... clean the house, run to school since DS forgot his shoes, lunch for the kidlets, take DD to school, put ds2 for a nap, clean and veg for a bit, go pic DD and her friend up from preschool, my mom is comming into town, Dh is hoome early for the derby races and I have to go get the food for that
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Work until 2. I have a cold, so I think I may actually try to lay down and rest when I get home...depending on what is going on with DH and the 4 kids.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Cleaning then out to the store and visit my sister at her new place then after i get back home cook and get everything ready for tomorrow
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I had a job interview today, I'll find out at two if I got the job. School outing tonight.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 12:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011