38 weeks pregnant today....fall asleep at the drop of a hat...lol!

I can sleep all night long wake up and in an hour or two fall asleep easily on the couch!

I did this about 3 times yesterday then at 9 pm I was so tired I could NOT hold my eyes open any more!!!

Is this my body's way of preparing for labor? Does my body know its coming soon and storing up energy???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Exactly! Your body knows what it is doing. It knows that you have a major job a head of you and is conserving energy. At some point you may wake up and have all of the energy in the world and want to start cleaning or painting or whatever. Just remember even if you have the energy- try not to spend all of it. You'll need it!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm sure your body knows exactly whats going to happen! Just take it easy & rest! You deserve it! Pregnancy takes a lot out of ya! Good luck!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm 38 weeks as of yesterday. And I feel the exact same way! I can fall asleep so easily nowadays.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011