How did you meet your S.O.?

CafeMom Team

Asked by CafeMom Team at 11:08 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• A date so blind I didn't even know I had one.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• In high school
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I met my husband on Yahoo when they had Conversations. He started a conversation and I answered.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• He worked for Enterprise Rent a Car, I rented a car form him. He shouldn't have flirted or asked for my number, but he did, and we went out that night. We've been together ever since.
    Mrs.Faith

Answer by Mrs.Faith at 11:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• At school. I never expected to meet someone there that I would date, and I really didn't think of him as more than a friend until a couple months later when he dropped by some school papers and I saw how he interacted with my kids.

Answer by missanc at 11:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• High School Football kinda ( I knew I wanted to be with him then ) But we didnt start going out till We really met at a local pool hall
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• college he was in class and I was in there talking to friends and he had a puppy and I knew I had to have him lol my dh of course
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 11:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• 8th grade Bio class....oh how I despised that punk LOL
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 11:15 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I was filling in for a band that called in sick, my husband and his friends came in to the club. I didn't even know him, let alone say a word to him and my friend went up and told him that I thought he was cute and wanted his phone number. I guess she knew what was best for me!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We were at a sports bar watching a Celtics playoff game and I said something funny to my friends and heard a very disctinctive laugh from behind me and I turned around and we chatted a little and that was it really!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2011