How can a single mom make money from home

4Kids1Parent

Asked by 4Kids1Parent at 3:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• Well, there are lots of ways. I, personally, am not a single mom. But I know many! My mother included. Since I am going to assume you need money NOW as opposed to being able to build a business I would say look for a WAH Job for the time being and once you have an income look in to a WAH business. A Job will get you a paycheck but will not support you... A business will creat freedom and an income for the rest of your life. HOWEVER they take fees and time! I have a WAH Biz and LOVE it but I didn't have to worry about keeping a roof over our heads while I built it. I have a journal post about WAH jobs and personally recomend you check out momportunity.com. There is some great information there...

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Well I WAH with AmeriPlan. It is an awesome opportunity for someone who can't get out much. We do not handle products, deliveries, have parties or anything like that.
    Most of our work is done right on the computer and on the phone. If you would like more information on my WAH business please let me know. We have a very large percentage of successful mommies in our company making money from home everyday. I can help you get started and train. Roxanne rgodair@ameriplan.net
    Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I too am with Ameriplan. And as I said in my post it takes time and money to build a business ANY BUSINESS. I would love to have you on my team but don't think is't the opportunity you were really asking about! The link to that journal I was talking about in my first post is http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1287048/Want_an_At_Home_JOB_Not_a_Business

It might be useful!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i got involved with 3 different network marketing companies. I work when my son is at school - I just wish people didn't have such a negative outlook on network marketing. It really is so much fun and the least stressful thing to do - i absolutely love what I do - i stick to natural healthy products that are functional, consumable, and I don't stock anything and i don't have to sell anything - just word of mouth it - and they do amazing

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I work from home for 2 different companies and I also use cash crate. Check out my profile for more information or if you want to know how cashcrate works.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 6:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• You could try Scentsy. We send out baskets for people to collect orders and pick up the baskets. It saves time from having to go out and do parties. If you're interested check out the link on my profile. Good luck to you with whatever you choose.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 7:46 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Being a single mom, you want a real stay at home job that doesn't require ever leaving the house for your business. I work with a great team of mothers who stay at home and work to make money. Either part time or full time. Visit my profile to see what I do and check out my web-site and request some info.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I'm working from and going green at the same time. i'm loving it there is
    Work at home the way you want to with:
    No Large Investment
    No Selling, Stocking or Delivering Products
    No Pressuring Others
    No Complicated Paperwork
    No Collecting Money or Placing Orders
    No MLM
    No Risk!

I can help you and train you if you interested www.workathomeunited.com/safemammas1

look forward to talking with you sometime
    safemammas1

Answer by safemammas1 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Hi, I've been a single mom since 2005 and selling Avon since 2003. Selling full-time while raising your child alone can be done as long as you stay consistent by keeping in contact with people. If you're interested in giving Avon a try it only costs $10 to sign up. You can sell online, at home, at work or anywhere you usually go on a daily basis and you don't have to go door-to-door. You can set your own schedule, be your own boss and work at your own pace. Earning potential for selling Avon is unlimited.

If your interested email me at avonxpert@yahoo.com or visit my website at http://www.youravon.com/dklobuchar.
    avonxpress

Answer by avonxpress at 2:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Hello, I know where you are coming from. I had my kids when I was young and became a single mom when they were very young. I remember how tough it was.There are lots of ways you can generate an income as you see from all the responses to your question..

I guess you need to do some research about what feels right for you.

I have created a Cafe Moms group for Moms like you who are looking for a business that they can do from home. Take a look at http://www.cafemom.com/group/48384 or go to http://tinyurl.com/yds37ft and click the 'Join Free' button.

Here you will find out first-hand what our biz is about. It's a legitimate business and not a scam. It's a business that will continue to grow and bring in a residual income to support you and your kids.

All I can say is its working for me and many other people around the world have found this biz that they can do from home. It's great!

Let me know if I can be of any help.
    musicqueen

Answer by musicqueen at 1:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2009