What do you do for your hubby to show him that you love him?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 11:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I tell him that I do. I spend as much time with him as I can. I had his child (that was actually huge since I didn't want biological children and he did). I do my best to take care of him.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 11:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I like to make him his favorite foods, rub his feet when he's had a bad day at work or take a shower with him and rub his back while the hot water is relaxing his muscles as well. I do as much as I can for him because I love him so very much.

Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 11:16 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• There's only one thing besides being a good wife that really makes him feel "loved", and I feel if more wives did this, their Hubby's would "love" them back, and not stray... JMO.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It's the little things. I leave notes in his briefcase or suitcase, buy things he likes at the grocery store, make sure that his clothes are ready for work, keep track of his schedule and remind him of things, etc. In short, I show him that he's important and special, and above all else loved and appreciated.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Pretty much everything I do in a day is because I love my husband and children. I have dinner either going on the table or close to it when he gets home. I freshen up about 30 minutes before I expect him in the door, so that he doesn't see Dumpy Mom Monster all the time. I keep his favorite snacks and drinks on hand. I appreciate him out loud for his hard work, his love for our family, his dropdead sexiness...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:19 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i think being wtih him through all the bad things we've both endured over the last 3 years is proof enough. i dont know any wife who would have stayed, let alone had his back thru it all, in the situations we were put in. we're coming up on our 2 year anniversary and have only actually been together (as in lived together and able to spend time together) for about 4 months of those 2 years because of certain circumstances. if he doesn't know how genuinely and unconditionally i love him after something like that, there would be no other way for me to show it. i do rub his head too though, its his equivalent of a back or foot rub for a woman.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• cook iron his clothes and tell him i love him!!! he likes me to show him by doing things for him
    Hyde3

Answer by Hyde3 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I think its the little things that add up... If you asked him he would say ...the fact that I have coffee made and ready for him every morning... I love that...the everyday simple things
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 11:39 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I just tell him, and we try to get out and do things two time a month and trade off nana's. :)

Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 12:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I hug him and tell him how much I love him and adore him all the time. I also tell him how grateful I am for the wonderful things he does for me.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011