What do you think? Does he want her or me?

My husband & I had another married couple over one night as well as two of my husband's friends.We were drinking & just hanging out.Then the husband of the married couple had to go home early because he had to work the next day& his wife was going to stay the night.So one of my husband's friends asked her to flash them (she was being VERY flirty) & she did.But my husband, instead of turning his head.he STARED.Later when I said something to him about it, he was very defensive & he said that he didn't know why he looked &apologized.But its still bugging me, because I think "if he really loved me, he would have turned away".He did date this girl once a couple years before we got married, but they never did anything.they broke up because she cheated on him.I need honest opinions.am I paranoid?Should I be paranoid?Are my feelings crazy?Would you start "checking" up on your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• You may be overreacting; he was probably just caught off guard by the whole episode.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the previous reply but also why would you let his ex spend the night???
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 3:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Your feelings aren't crazy, but just because he didn't turn his head doesn't mean he WANT her and not you. Was his apology sincere? Has he talked to you seriously to help mend your hurt feelings? If not have another talk about it so he knows how badly it hurt you. Don't let anyone tell you just to accept it, talk with your husband to ease your own thoughts!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Oh hell … get a visual … let’s pretend it wasn’t your husband. He’s intoxicated and she flashes boobs -- man looks. Men like boobs. Intoxication delays reflexes. He looked; he saw. Y’all are fine. No worries!

idahospaz

Answer by idahospaz at 3:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• She was my best friend at the time...& when they dated they were in 10th grade...so it was just high school. & they only dated for like a month...I don't know...maybe I'm stupid lol...I was friends with her before they ever started dating. Thanks for both your opinions...I think I may have been overreacting...it just bugs me.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I probably would have looked too and I don't even swing that way. It was very slutty of her to do that but you can't expect people not to look. Did YOU look? It was there for everybody to see, right? Although if I were in that situation I probably would have wanted my husband to look away too but I think I'd be more mad at the fact that SHE actually flashed her tits in front of him. But I really don't think it means her wants her and not you!
    Anonymous

• Guys are very visual he probalbly would of looked if it was a penis too! Haha
    Anonymous

• I didn't look, they were wanting her to flash them & she said ok...as soon as she started raising her shirt I looked over at my husband to see his reaction. I didn't think he would look, I thought he'd be pissed actually that she did that in front of him when he's married. Another reason I expected my husband not to look was because this was something that she said she was going to do and he had plenty of time to turn his head away BEFORE she did it.
    Anonymous

• you are just letting you own insecurities getting the best of you, you should be upset with her and not your husband. she was the one that did it. hell any human being would have looked. maybe it happened to fast. i also think it was wrong for you to allow her to stay the night. especially knowing they had a past and what she just did. just dont have her over anymore.
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i meant get the best of you
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2008