stripper moms...

what are your opions on moms who strip for a liveing that are very in shape?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• Go for it! I striped before I had kids and loved it! I don't see it as any worse than a bartender or a waitress... I've done it all and I was more self assured and proud and healthy as a stripper than I ever was as a server or bar maid! With less harrassment and more money!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• ew
    Anonymous

• lol that its their choice of job, and if they wanna do that then its up to them.
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• As long as they're not sleeping with their patrons...sure, whatever floats your boat.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I don't really think it matters if your in shape or not. I believe you do whatever you need to do to support your child or children. The only thing I say is don't let your child(ren) know thats what do. You don't want to teach them that. After all you wouldn't want to walk into a place like that and see your daughter doing it......would you?
    Jaylynsmomma

Answer by Jaylynsmomma at 3:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• If you've got it flaunt it, IMO. I used to work in a strip club as a bartender/waitress and also did some dancing for numerous shows. This was after I had both my kids too. It was a great income for part time work but I was also in my 20's and now more than ten years later I would not do it now but then it was fun for awhile. I will never regret it. I saw things that most are so ignorant about. It was a life experience...

Anonymous

• how is it not any worse than being a waitress of bar tender??? Your taking your clothes off for money! I can't see how someone would be prouder while stripping it would make me feel GROSS! Did it make you feel better about your self because guys thought you looked good or something?
    Anonymous

• I would not want to be naked in a room filled with possibly married men and womanizers it creeps me out
    Anonymous

• Firstly, as a stripper you make the rules... If you don't like the conduct of someone there you have them removed... As a waitress you don't get to do that. I had to deal with nasty guys with nasty coments and way to loose hands on a daily basis as a server. You are made to feel like dirt under the feet of the customers. As a stripper you are in control! You are center stage and you are the ONLY reason they are there... It's a very powerful feeling... who cares if they think you look good... you feel good! You feel you look good or you wouldn't be there... It's something you really would have to experience to make a real informed decision on... If you have never been there you don't know what it feels like!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• If that is how you want to support your family, then by all means. A woman has got to make her money! So long as you aren't engaging in the lifestyle (drugs, staying out all night, random guys coming home, etc.) I see no problem with it.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008