How can I motivate my freind to get her life back on track?

I consider her a friend how can i motivate her to get her life on track here is her situation she is 23 years old, two kids, no job, dropped out of high school & college, she has been in a relationship with this guy for 10 years who has done everything you can think of to her I don't know i just want her to see the light her daughter sees all this and instead of teaching her daughter how to be a strong woman she is teaching her how to be lazy and shake her tail to beyonce videos am taking about her daughter is in kindergarten and can recite a whole beyonce song but cant say her ABC's i love this girl to death and would hate to see her fail and fall flat on her face how can i help or is this a loss cause should i just keep my mouth shut and continue to watch this destructive behavior?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• You can't help her if she doesn't want to help herself. Be her friend, show her a different way by leading your life, and hope that she wakes up.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Short answer: you can't.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2011