this is rediculous!

I know that pregnancy takes a lot out of you, but oh my goodness am I nauseous and exhausted! I had these symptoms with my 2 girls, but never to this extreame. I literally get out of bed and want to just go right back to bed. Dark circles under my eyes and I am so pale. Anyone ever go through this before as well.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Poor sweetie! I was like that for two months with my DD. I tried to eat lots of whole grains and fruit whenever I wasn't throwing up, that helped me with my energy level. It will pass!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My third pregnancy also took a HUGE toll on my body I barely functioned. Of course the docs would say I needed to eat healthier things and get more sleep and that I was tired due to being anemic. I think the pregnancy is much harder on our bodies at this point due to our age, and the toll the other pegnancies were on our body.
    Justice828

Answer by Justice828 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I could have slept through my whole pregnancy. Except when I had to throw up. I was exhausted and sick the whole time. Sorry =(
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 12:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm sorry. I'm 6 weeks, and morning sickness is totally kicking my butt.
    angel92k

Answer by angel92k at 12:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I had morning sickness for the first 4 months, tired the ENTIRE time!!! It stinks, but just get as much rest as possible, you'll get through it!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Sorry, but I was kind of relieved to read your question... I was hoping I was not the only one! I'm about 4 months pregnant with my 3rd. I have a 4 yr old and a 1 yr old... basically my kids are all going to be about 2 years apart. I seriously feel like this baby is sucking whatever nutrients I had left in my body. I feel so tired allllll the time. I'm finally getting over my morning sickness since I'm now in my 2nd trimester, but I feel so exhausted. I eat healthy and often to try to keep my energy but midday till I go to bed I feel really dizzy and weak. This is something I'm going to let my doctor know about at my next appointment because I don't know what else to do. I really do think it's because of the prior pregnancies. Good luck to you and me!
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 3:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011