Am I the only lucky one?

I see so many posts on here about picky eaters. My child won't eat this, can't get him to try that. I have a 17 month old son that eats whatever I put in front of him and I never had to fight over it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just wondering if I'm the only lucky mom.

hootie826

Asked by hootie826 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter was like that at that age. But a lot can change as your child gets older.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• my 12 month old is the same way. but honestly, all my kids were until they turned 2. then they suddenly became picky, so i think its a phase that likely most kids will go through. my oldest is 4 and has surpassed it, she's not picky at all. but she sure was at 2.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My first was like that. He would eat anything and everything! My second was my picky eater. So I was lucky once!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My son had texture issues but hasn't been that bad in the picky eating either.. I think I was lucky he never took a pacifier and potty trained very easy compared to many kids out there..!! but he also had colic, sleep issues and is very anxious already at 3.. I think we all have a little to deal with in different areas..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My son is picky. My daughter eats almost whatever I make for her. I've only seen her not eat like 3 things I made. It's like night and day.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My kids were the same, ate anything and everything you put in front of them. That never changed as they got older.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... my 15 year old will eat anything, even if he doesn't like it... my 5 year old is a picky eater!!!... and my 3 year old is what I call my "foodie", he loves all kinds of food, boogar even eats up all my pico de gallo!!! Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• my first son was like that..he lovedddddddd food! lol my daughter..forget it..miss picky queen! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• All 3 of our boys have always eaten anything I've given them. They are all older now and love to help me cook, and will try anything.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No, my 19 month old eats pretty much everything and loves it. He even eats broccoli.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2011