why do i always feel bad ?

we bought fire alarms for the house about 8 months ago and last night we bought a hyla and both things are good for my family so why do i feel so bad after we buy something like that they both cost about the same Not cheap

april_f

Asked by april_f at 11:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• sometimes we want to help pur partner by not waisting any money and when we buy things we do need were kind of cheap.. but dont feel bad
    Hyde3

Answer by Hyde3 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Do you feel bad about spending the money? I get like that too.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 11:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yeah cause its alot but its gonna be in payments
    april_f

Comment by april_f (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Drink a couple glasses of milk, get some actual sunlight on your sin... see if that doesn't make a huge difference this time of year??? There is always "St. John's Wart" but beware, it can mess with birth control (be like not having any)... but that is a natural way to lift mood... oh, and Omega!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• no worries mama! I know how you feel. Especially when I was a sahm I always felt bad spending money because I didnt earn it myself. I felt bad just putting gas in my car! SO would fill his tank, I'd put $5 in mine. Smoke alarms are a necessity in homes (I'm sorry, I dont know what a Hyla is) so dont feel bad for spending that money! Those things save lives!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I feel that way also! maybe some type of online job to make some extra money for you would make you feel better! I can help you with that is you want but if not that money is just as much yours as it is his don't feel bad girly if everybody is ok with it!
    2_kiddos

Answer by 2_kiddos at 1:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I get the same way too, always feel guilty...
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2011