Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sperm question??

If I have not conceived before the holidays my husband wants to go get his sperm checked what type of doctor should he go see ?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (4)
  • My OB/GYN wrote the order and hubby had the test done at our local hospital.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • Most any laboratory can do the fertility testing, like posted above you just need to have a doctors order to do it, and your OB should be able to do that for you if he knows you have been TTC.

    Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • either your ob will order the test or you can see a urologist

    Answer by duckey060504 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • Like anonymous said: Normally the OBGYN will write the orders to have the test done. My husband actually when to the laboratory with the jar in hand. He had a 30 minute window to make it to the laboratory with it.

    Answer by JD08 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.