sperm question??

If I have not conceived before the holidays my husband wants to go get his sperm checked what type of doctor should he go see ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• My OB/GYN wrote the order and hubby had the test done at our local hospital.
    Anonymous

• Most any laboratory can do the fertility testing, like posted above you just need to have a doctors order to do it, and your OB should be able to do that for you if he knows you have been TTC.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• either your ob will order the test or you can see a urologist
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Like anonymous said: Normally the OBGYN will write the orders to have the test done. My husband actually when to the laboratory with the jar in hand. He had a 30 minute window to make it to the laboratory with it.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2008