I am moving to Chesapeake Va in approx 1 month. Can someone recommend a good pediatrician or a good website to go about finding one?

vampkity13

Asked by vampkity13 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

• The best advice I ever got for finding a pediatrician, was to stop by the maternity wing of the hospital & ask the nurses on duty. They see most of the pediatricians in your area come in for baby checks, and know who is good & who is not. Great way to find a good OB/Gyn as well.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• http://www.healthgrades.com/directory_search/physician/profiles/dr-md-reports/Dr-Nathan-Riles-MD-67A83E46.cfm

super nice guy. he is really good with asthmatics and takes his time with patients.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I can't help you as my hubby was in the Navy and we went to the Tricare clinic... but you will LOVE Chesapeake! So beautiful there:) Do you know what schools your kids will be attending, or what area you will be living in? PM me if you don't want to say it here. I can help you with some of that kind of information. Good luck on your move!!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I suggest searching CafeMom for a group in that area. Check out that group and ask that ladies there if they know of any.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011