morning sickness or bug?

Hello, i have been off the pill for 6 months now and have only had one "real" period that was the end of november. Last night at 11 pm i started to feel icky but didnt think anything of it. I woke up at 3 am and 5 am feeling like i was going to puke. Then at 8:30 i got up and felt like i was gonna puke. I ate breakfast and felt better that was at 9 am. I felt fine until now 11 am and now am feeling icky again. I did take a test on monday and it was negative, today is thursday. My boobs dont hurt so i dont know. What do you think morning sickness or bug? PS my husband and i have had sex every other day this whole month so far so i know my chances are good but the thing that throws it off are that my boobs dont hurt. Thanks!

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• you would have a positive pregence test by now if you were pg sorry
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 1:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• well yea if you go off of the nov 27th period but since i havent had a period since then i dont know where i am in my cycle so could have ovulated any time. If you know what im trying to say
    mommyofone15

Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Just know that morning sickness usually happens shortly after awakening, or after eating. It can happen late at night too, but mine never woke me up.

Also, you should use this website to help track your ovulation and fertile dates! Especially if you're still not having a period, you can see if the dates come close to when you started experiencing it.

http://www.marchofdimes.com/ovulation_calendar.html
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 5:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011