have u ever broken any bones??????

i broke my arm when i was 6

sylvia-momto2

Asked by sylvia-momto2 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. But I have dislocated my knee a few times.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My arm when I was 10. It was my first time away from home at summer camp and my mom wouldn't let me come home! I had to stay for the entire 2 weeks!
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I had to have my toes broken then reset because I had bunions.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• no i've torn 3 ligaments in my ankle and that hurt like hell... but i hope to never brake on though
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yep, I broke my middle finger when I was in Junior High. I hated my math teacher and sat in class with my splinted middle finger pointed up, facing him, with the rest of the fingers down. The teacher asked me what I was doing. I replied "The doctor told me I should elevate it" he responded with "Ok, but can you elevate a few more fingers with it?"
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I broke my wrist when I was pregnant with my youngest - I was 37 and tripped on the puppy's leash. That was a sight. I was 7 months and I swear the cast was nearly as big as my belly.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yes, my ankle while playing basketball and like Snewo i have dilocated my knee several times, and my shoulder once
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I broke my left elbow when I was four, I dislocated my right pinky when I was 12 and it didn't really heal right. I've broken my tail bone and my jaw skiing (both were separate incidents). And I dislocated my left ring finger falling down the stairs, the ring got caught and pushed my finger up and out. I freaked and pushed it back and it's been alright ever since, though it hurt for a couple of weeks and i have a scar from the ruby going into the knuckle lol.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yes my ankle when i was 12. it was centimeters away from my growth plate.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I broke my collar bone at 6 months.
    Anonymous