what is something your child likes to help you do???

my son loves to help me do laundry cause he can press bottons... it's really cute he gets excited every time.. if only he'd help me put it away lol.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 12:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• mine like to help with the dishes.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My 2-year-old tries to help with everything. I let him hand me groceries while I stock the pantry or fridge. He helps me unload the silverware from the dishwasher (after I take out the sharp instruments) and the other unbreakable things. He helps me put dirty clothes in the washer and move things from the washer to the dryer. He takes small piles of folded clothes and stacks them on the stairs to be carried up by their owners. He has his own dust mit and follows me around dusting.

My 6-year-old likes to wash windows.

My 8-year-old loves to help with everything. Lately she loves helping to cook because I've started letting her do more...like chopping certain things and taking things out of the oven, stirring sauces...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• clean they want to help with everything
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 12:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My 3yo loves helping me with anything I'm doing, he is so proud to be a big boy! My DD11 loves helping cook, and my DS13 enjoys cooking as well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My two oldest like to help cook. They don't get to do much, but I let them help crack eggs and they help mixing a cake. It is really fun to them. My 2 year old loves to help sweep and mop the floors. She is sooooo short and usually pushes everything around instead of sweeping it up.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My 3 year olds like to fold laundry, put laundry in the washer and dryer, wash/rinse dishes, cook (pour and stir), wash the table, set the table, sweep, carry in groceries, and dust.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• sweep, vaccuum, dishes
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 12:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My 3 year old loves to clean the toilet. She also like to help clip coupons and do the dishes.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• hmm...
    my 10 year olds likes to help me get a headache!!
    LMBO! j/k he likes to help me cook,help me with laundry and help me with his litt;e sister and brother.

my 23 month old likes to help me wash the floors and likes to help me mix ingrediants with a bid spoon when im cooking.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My 5 year old likes to help with the dishes, baking, switching the laundry over, and putting towels away. He'll also try to "help" sweep the floor, but he's so sensitive about me re-sweeping that I have to do it when he's not around, so I try to discourage that help. I'll offer another task for him to accomplish.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2011