Have you ever noticed that most people on here who want to start trouble do it anonymously?

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Oh ya!!!!!! Why are they so chicken? It's hilarious too b/c who knows anybody on here anyways really? I'm sure there are people that have friends or family on here but those people should already know the hideous nature of these anonymous beasts right?!
    Ya I always know when I'm reading a horrible mean answer it's gonna be anonymous. I've never done that. I've been a bit bitchy at times (usually at that time of the month) but never mean. Oh well. Bless the meanies too God.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• absolutely!
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i really haven't noticed but if it reads drama i pretty much click next.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Actually, the biggest drama starter today did it with her screen name--ironically, she was complaining about anon posters.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Have you ever posted a question and gotten nasty messages and chatterbox comments? Have they followed you for months on end? There are a few of us who do not stir trouble posting as anonymous. We have questions that are personal and wish not to get hate mail.
    Anonymous

• I think the point went flying right on over.
    Anonymous

• I think there are legitamate reasons to start anyonymous posts. IMHO trouble starters and drama mongers are going to do it regardless of anyonymous or not..
    bookmommy

Answer by bookmommy at 12:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• What do 'guts' have to do with someones choice to keep their idenity concealed? My profile is set to private anyway so you wouldnt get to see anything about me. I wouldn't want you people stalking me anyway. If you ask me you 'icon, username people' are the realyl the ones with 'not guts'. You have no guts to protect your children against pedophiles.

Excuse me but I don't post anonymous and my children are not in danger from pedophiles.  That has to do with what the settings are on your PROFILE, not your ANSWERS.  If you want to post anon, that is your choice and your right but this was an idiotic excuse.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• ^^^^^^Wow I think the anon above me proved a valid point. ^^^^^^
    Anonymous

• silly - isn't it
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011