Obama using Reagan as his role model for his campaign in 2012

what does everyone think about this? well its for those that actually remember President Reagan. most of the democrats I know do not like President Reagan so I am wondering if our democrat president is using our republican former president how does that change your view of him and for the republicans would you really think this tactic would work? truthfully I think he is desperate and it wil hurt him.

I had to laugh at it. I got this from facebook.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 12:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Ugg I saw that. Pretty disgusting I think
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• http://articles.cnn.com/2008-11-04/politics/exit.polls_1_exit-polls-obama-camp-john-mccain?_s=PM:POLITICS

let me rephrase that...........

it's the ignorant, inexperienced, uneducated that like him best.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• To be frank it makes me feel nauseated.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• well, i dont think its the uneducated thing to being educated.i think the young people that only remember like 1 or 2 presidents and that they weren't even a thought in the 80's.

itsmesteph11, can you elaborate on your answer. disgusting in what way? disgusting that he is using reagan because you like obama or using reagan because you dislike obama?
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• you all need to clarify a little more. meaning do you think its a good tactic because it might get more republican votes? or democrat and it will hurt him because you disliked reagan.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• After he just spent MORE money in two years than any other president, he wants to 'channel' his inner Reagan? Ok, so in his "Reagan Moment"~ he needs to be TOUGHER on foreign leaders..... I don't see it happening... Not our Apologist in Chief...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• lol good one grlygrlz2. i liked that.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• This is something I'm looking forward to seeing. He's going to use Reagan as his role model, right? So that means lower taxes, right? That means support for businesses to get the economy moving, right? That means downsizing the government and eliminating waste, right? That means being tough with those foreign leaders who are a threat to us, right?

Oh, this I can't wait to see.

popcorn

May-20

Answer by May-20 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• – collapse

Reagan was a bad father, barely went to church (o my, maybe he was a secret Muslim) sold arms illegally, hurt the aids epidemic by ignoring it for years and had the highest unemployment for YEARS topping 10%, trained Osama, and increased the deficit by over 100%......Obama, pick a better role model

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2011