Did you see?

I just have to say, I am not usually the kind of person to sit and watch every second of every episode of American Idol...BUT last night I was hooked! I am a child of the 80's so Steven Tyler was always a presence in my world.. but I truly had NO idea what an incredibly benevolent, diplomatic, kind, positive man he truly is. I am totally crushing on him at the ripe ole age of 44 lol. AND, best EVER, was the last guy who's fiance' has a traumatic brain injury. Then they wheel her in and Steven is whispering in her ear, and kissing her face. I gotta say, I was in bed just bawling! UGH, did any of you happen to catch the last guy? What do you think? I think he is very talented...and I think bringing Steven Tyler on board was the BEST thing Idol ever did!  Here is the link...grab a tissue!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1qtf-qJpnM

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I saw, but I missed the story behind the women's injury. What happened to her? And I honestly didn't know who steven tyler was until this season, and I still don't know what he's known for, I assume singing... but then again I was born in 87 so that'd be why
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i did see!! and i was crying!! i grew up with a best friend who was obsessed with aerosith!! i couldnt stand them! i've never liked steven tyler, ive always thought he was soooo ugly, and just annoying!! but, after watching these first few episode...OMG!! i'm in love!! he is frickin HILARIOUS!!! and compassionate. So far, I am enjoying this season WAYYYYY more!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• ba13ygrl1987 just click the link and google Aerosmith lol if you want to be amazed with Steven Tyler and his band.
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• oooohhh I've heard of Aerosmith, just didn't know he was in the band lol... thanks :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I love a kind man. I saw it and was impressed :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011