Does anyone else have jealousy issues?

I do. Serious ones. They send me into a pit of depression that I have a really hard time getting out of. Does anyone else deal with this? How do you handle it?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I used to really bad, I think my age had a little bit to do with it, my upbringing, and also who I was with. My ex had a way of making me feel like I was nothing so I thought everyone else was better than me. It took me a long time to get over that to where I could feel like, if there is a girl who is beautiful, i don't need to be jealous, b/c I am beautiful too. My dh now is so amazing he makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Even when I'm ugly! Even when I gain weight. Even when I am sick. So good for you for reaching out, get help cuz life is too short and too precious to live this way, I know! It's so hard. Pm me if you want, if there is a specific problem or whatever I'd be happy to try to help!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I do but have worked really hard on it so it's not as bad. It's just insecurity. Learn your strengths and build confidence in those. Allow yourself to believe you are wonderful and worth him staying with you no matter what other woman comes in his life. That's not easy to do all the time but work on it. He can help make your jealousy go away if he treats you with respect and doesn't flirt with others.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• GET TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM... in other words don't try and fix and treat the symptoms! What exactly is it making you jealous, why? Fix the root not the vines...

~*Hugs*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It's my best friend making my jealous. We're not together, but he knows I'm vulnerable. I'm dealing with a lot of other things, and he's really the only thing that makes me smile. Everything he does that doesn't involve me makes me jealous. I know it's childish and stupid, but that's it.
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I do to an extent. I'm not as jealous as I was before. It takes a lot of wrk and having self worth to get over those issues.
    Inana

Answer by Inana at 2:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Well sorry you're gong through that! Hope it gets better. I would suggest you act like you could care less, and start doing tons of stuff by yourself with your friends whatever, and if he thinks you're not bothered he will want you. That's the way guys work.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• What are your jealous issues? . I get more angry than jealous. example such as how people whom don't work because of being lazy make out like bandits!! bunch of BS!!
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 8:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have never had jealousy issues
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2011