How do you lose weight without trying to?

Usually when I lose weight, it's not cuz I'm dieting, or "changing my lifestyle". For some reason it will just kindof come off. You?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Lucky girl! lol I wish I could accidentally lose weight! lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Um i wish..lol!! i have to actually try.. but maybe we have more than you to lose!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No, that really doesn't happen for me. Unless I am sick or something.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 12:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• That happens to me when I get really busy with life.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Cut out sugary drinks.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Nope, never been so lucky
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• maybe your really good with "mind over matter" ..your brain tells your body to lose weight and it listens,lol.
    i don't know..but i wish i had that ability..shoooooooot! haha :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes.. & my friends hate me 4 it.. Lol.... When Im really busy and/or stressed.. The weight ussually jus falls off me w/ out me even tryn. I kinda like it that way.. Unless of course I start getn too skinny:/
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 12:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Drink more water.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• lol I dont know anyone that lucky. I cut out any kind of soda, whether it's diet or not, that is pointless fluid you do not need, and your just ruining your kidney's with that stuff.

Drink lot's of water, juice and even tea. Black coffee is best, but if you're like me you can't live without the creamer or sugar.

You loose more weight by eating when you are hungry, then not eating at all.

Don't eat too many carbs. Some carb's are good, but mix up your diet. Fruits, Veggies, dairies, and wheat grains are best. You need fiber in your diet ! :)

You can't lose any weight without exercise, and if you want to drop weight, cardio is great.

I have this game for the Wii called Just Dance 2, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I don't really think about it but im exercising, and a few hours later, I feel amazing. Do something u enjoy that gets your heart rate up :)
    October_Rayne

Answer by October_Rayne at 2:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011