Can u please pray for my sister?

shes has had skin problems since she was born she is 13 years old. Its like eczema all over her body from head to toes. She gets staff infections all the time. Her skin is red and breaks open its really sad. She has Hyper IGE also. They think she has Job syndrome (its not job like you work but pronounced like jobe. JOb out of the bible) THere are no doctors around here that can help they have given up on her they just tell her they dont know whats going on. She is looking really bad today and will probably be admitted to the hospital which want do much good b/c they dont do anything. My sister is very pretty once you get past her skin but most people cant and she scarred no guy will ever like her. Please pray for her strenght and my moms they both need it and pray that God will do some miracle on her skin.

his88angel

Asked by his88angel at 12:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• praying.
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 12:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• iwill put her on the prayer chain tell her the guy that dont see how beautiful she is right now aint worth the time of day
    TWEETY188

Answer by TWEETY188 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I am sorry she is going through this. I am praying.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Me too, I am praying.
    MelissaCarole

Answer by MelissaCarole at 5:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• thank you all
    his88angel

Comment by his88angel (original poster) at 8:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• praying praying!
    noelliekodasmum

Answer by noelliekodasmum at 11:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• praying

san78

Answer by san78 at 8:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Apostolic churches believe in the laying of the hands to heal sickness. If you can find one, i would go and take her there and ask them to annoint her and pray over her. Mark 16:17-18 "And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my name shall they cast out devils, they shall speak with new tounges, they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover and if they touch or eat any deadly thing, it shall not harm them." Praise God! If you have the faith of a mustard seed, and say unto a mountain, be thou removed..it will..and do not even the wind and the sea obey him? GOD IS GOOD! I will be praying.
    toughmom638

Answer by toughmom638 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2011