What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Offered to be a surrogate for my husband and I since I can't conceive. 

RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 12:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Okay so I am going with the most uncommen answer (I believe). My mother brought me into this world. That was the best gift.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• When the brakes went out on my husband's car, which is needed to be able to work his second job (which we can't live without).. a person that I will never meet face to face gave us $400 of the $500 desperately needed!!! I have never even had blood family be that kind to me, so to come from a stranger it meant the absolute most to me!!! It reminded me that God will work in ways we might never even understand but that it will all work out..
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• one of my former bosses and his wife helped me partially pay for my DD 's first 3 years of school.
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 12:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• When we moved here I didn't know anyone, and there was a Mom from our sons class that insisted that I get out and get to know people.. We are now really close friends, and I have thanked her for making me get out... I have since made friends with a lot of Moms, and continue to.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My dad passed away very unexpectedly last July..to young and too soon. This Christmas, my DD's boyfriends mom bought me an angel necklace with his birthstone in it. I cry just typing this..
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• One day when i was really sick, I called my brother and asked him to take me to urgent care....He came and picked me up, stayed with me, and then when I got home, I layed down on the couch and fell asleep, and while I was sleeping, he heated me some soup his mother-in-law had made for me, and cleaned my kitchen....It was so cool.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011