how soon..

does BH'S s start! i feeling what im told BH.. no matter how i lay! the pain doesn't go away.. so i sat in a nice warm bath and they went away! so i be worried or is this normal?

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Absolutly Normal sad to say. I've been having them LOTS. And the only thing my midwife suggested is to ride out the pain not much she could do. So I drink LOTS AND LOTS of water and they seem to go away. I also take baths it was so bad I was waking up 3X at night taking baths. Tylenol works too a little bit. Its just a sucky thing to deal with but just keep thinking in the end its all totally worth the while. Good LUCK
    20andPregnant90

Answer by 20andPregnant90 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I think last time with DD I started feeling them around 30 weeks... with this one I'm 37 weeks and I don't think I've felt any yet. At least they don't feel the same if I have. They are normal but yes, if you feel more than 4 in an hour that is of concern, and you are supposed to rest (Just take it easy but if you are home or somewhere comfortable, lie on your left side) and drink lots of water.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• *phew* thanks! i can stop worrying!!
    savanah520

Comment by savanah520 (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011