Help!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take these hormones anymore! I'm 21 weeks pregnant... and my pregnancy hormones are turning me into a basket case... I get so frustrated easily, everything pisses me off, sex grosses me out (but I haven't told him that one), everyone annoys me! And I get super emotional when I bottle too much in... I start freakin out and crying can't control it.. all I want is a cigarette... but I quit when I found out I was pregnant.... I also quit taking 3 different medications for my P.T.S.D. so I guess I was already messed up in the head... now I feel like I can't even function sometimes! I started taking fish oil because someone said it might help regulate my mood... I'm about to double my dosage, but please, what else can I do... I don't want to be this way. And I don't want to be depressed anymore... I want to be excited and happy about my baby girl...

marchma2b

Asked by marchma2b at 3:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Just know it is temporary, and keep telling yourself it is the hormones. Take a warm (not too hot) bath and just try to relax... Write in a journal (I know its corny but it helps me feel better). Congrats on having a girl, they're so fun!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Talk to your doctor about your options.
    Anonymous

• hmm, have you talked to your doc about it? i dunno if it has something to do with the p.t.s.d or hormones, but i would talk with them before anything..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I feel for ya! I'm kinda in the same boat. I'm usually on anti anxiety meds but stopped after I found out I was pregnant. I'm 19 weeks and I'm an emotional wreck! I hate my hubby. My co workers are totally irritating. I lash out at my poor 3 year old son. I considering talking to my doc about my options. I can't fathom another 20 weeks of this emotional rollercoaster. I wish you the best of luck! Congrats!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Try vitamin b and finding something for yourself that makes you happy. I am the same way and find it is worse when I don't take my vitamins. But I have a 20 month too and sometimes I just need time away. I like photography, so when my dh is home and I need a break, I take a walk and take pictures. Fresh air helps too. Best of luck!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008