Would like to get a treadmill

I would like to get a treadmill.. Were is a good place to get one..

AJMcGuire

Asked by AJMcGuire at 1:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Dicks Sporting Goods or Amazon.com. I would do research and see what is best for what price & what all you want.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 1:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would go to Dick's. They have people there that can help you!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I got a reasonably priced one at Dick's Sporting Goods. It's nowhere near top of the line, but I didn't want to invest a lot in a treadmill for fear I would stop using it. So far so good, it's been maybe a year and a half, two years, maybe even longer, I'm not consistent, but I definitely still use it on a weekly basis.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• sports good store just dont spend to much incase you dont stick with it i just borrowered from my mother in law for a few wks
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 2:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would but they are so big it would be nice to fold it up for storage since it takes so much room! I live in a small house!!
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I want one too but don't have the money. Try Sporting goods stores or Sears. Maybe check craigslist or something like Goodwill or Salvation Army.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 6:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Sears is a good place to get them at, or even a sporting good store to! If you don't mind a used one, I would just look in the local listings and see what there is for sale to.
    brownstar

Answer by brownstar at 6:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Sporting goods stores are good but I know that you can get some at places like Sears too.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My Husband and I are buying the latest NordicTrack from their website. We can't freakin' wait!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I think when I was looking Dick's had good prices on them. I ended up using Craigslist. All of them on there are pretty much new because people buy them and don't use them.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011