To mother of children with speech disability!!!

***ATTENTION MY POST IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE. IF YOU DON'T NEED THE INFORMATION PLEASE PROCEED TO THE NEXT POST. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHY YOU DON'T THINK A PILL WOULD WORK!!!***

Here's a link to a study. ****BTW your child does not have to have Apraxia to enroll!*****

http://www.apraxiaresearch.com/participate-in-an-ongoing-study-group

My son was accepted, we started him on the omegas and within a month or so we saw drastic improvements!!! Before you apply please speak to your child's pediatrician!

TamikaJovan

Asked by TamikaJovan at 1:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

• THANKS! My daughter is speech delayed and in a special preschool I will take a look into this
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• HOw would taking a pill help with your childs speech?
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 1:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Claudiamom, did your read the link???? It's all natural omegas, you know the stuff found in fish!!!!
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Thank you for the information...I will check into this link asap...My son was diagnosised with Apraxia 4 years ago and even though he as improved dramtically, anything to get him over this slow down would be helpful..
    9tigger

Answer by 9tigger at 6:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2011