Any real job you can work from home ?

firstimemommy21

Asked by firstimemommy21 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• It depends on what you want to do. In my experience there are plenty that you can do you just have to apply yourself. I am working on running my own home based bakery, there are certain things I have to do state and county wide, but to me it's worth it. You can start your own craft store, or make blankets and sell them. You could get a second handed book store going geared towards kids, or second handed clothes. You can turn just about anything into a home based business, the internet has opened up so many doors for us. Think about some of the things you like to do, and think about if there is a job market for them. Other ideas are the direct sales companies, but you still have to have someone to watch the kids while you do parties. I've done Home and Garden Party (now Celebrating Homes, they were the company that bought out Home Interior), Tupperware, Avon, Kitchen Delights, & Pampered Chef. Best of Luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• More and more companies are trying this out. i am actually the guine pig for the company I work for. I WFH two days a week with two kids at home. Although it's not full time WFH it still saves me $100/week in daycare. I know that alot of employees for like 1800flowers and some attorneys offices allow peopl to do transcriptions from home.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i been looking for the same thing a good work from home thing but i always get the ones that want me to pay all this money first. So i do understand what you mean. I have lost about $200 trying to find the right work from home job but nothing has been right. I don't want to start my own business but just work from home.
    Mrs.Patton1978

Answer by Mrs.Patton1978 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• that's what i want to do as well
    firstimemommy21

Comment by firstimemommy21 (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Hello
    I work with prepaid legal . Theyy are a work at home company that is legal , They are on the stock market . They are growing rapaidly even in this market.I work from homw with 4 children and this is working great for me and it is something that everyone can use.
    Please contat me and I will be happy to help you get started . Contact me and I have some great things to help you get started .
    Jaime
    Gotupperware

Answer by Gotupperware at 1:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I never exactly worked from home, but I did sell Mary kay make up for awhile. I did alright. I made some extra diaper and formula money but it was so much work. I had to find interested people to have a party and all that crap. I here selling Avon is the way to go though! Especially if you know people, because for the most part they come to you! lol.
    October_Rayne

Answer by October_Rayne at 2:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. It's the best decision I have made for our Family. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 23 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• thank you! "mommytojoeyandababy" Ive been trying to find work i can do at home since before my daughter was born and she is 6 months. ive been trying to find something that is some other dumb scam and where do dont have to sell stuff or where they arent just trying to get your money. i will check it out.
    Wendi W.

Answer by Wendi W. at 2:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Companies that HIre work @ Home EMPLOYEES. HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2011