lesbians on CM

I can't believe how many women on cm claim to be lesbians. why even have children if you are gay? i can see adopting, but you had to have been "not a lesbian" at some point if you gave birth to your kids right? what changed? or do you call yourself a lesbian bc you think it will make ppl like you or think you are interesting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Don't feed the troll.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Who says lesbians can't have children? Maybe they were uncertain or didnt know they liked women until after they had kids. Or baby they went to a sperm bank. Do you know how hard it is for gay couples to adopt? Sue if your famous its easy as hell but real life people. They would be lucky to adopt.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• AI and surragotes can give gays babies that are their own. they don't have to "stray from the pack" to get pregnant! why do you always have to talk about your hubby/BF? does it make you more interesting?? no, it is just who you are, it is just who they are!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 1:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• maybe* not baby
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• obvious troll

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Is someone home from middle school today?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Rotflmfao!...sorry^ had to feed, I need the credits!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Doesn't bother me in the least... they do not pay my bills, sleep in my bed, raise my kids, or live under my roof.... however I have thought the same thing. Nothing wrong with thinking it, don't think it makes them a troll, just curious???

Sorry you are being bashed for asking... I think that is troll behavior as well, to bash others who do not think, believe, or respond like you would. Maybe those that are gay can explain? I personally ahve no interest in other women past friendships so no clue...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011