If you could go back in time

If you could go back and fix one thing you did "wrong" with one person in your life, would you? What would you fix?

I would go back to when I was pregnant with DD and make my huge pregnant self drive the 3.5 hours to NC to see my dad while he was in the hospital (I didn't go because he was getting better, about to go to rehab to regain strength and then go home). My last memory of him alive, he was drugged up and didn't even know me and was seeing deer and stuff on the ceiling of his first hospital room.Not how I would have liked to remember him.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I wish that I had never let my biological mother back in to my life when I was 18. Or better yet, I wish I had never met her.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would go back & treat my first love better. At the time I didn't realize how good I had it til it was over. I was young & dumb & did some stuff I regret & to this day still bothers me. I think we could have had a great life together. But them days are gone. Lol. Married & have a child & am very happy so I guess that's the way it was supposed to be for me
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would go back and treat my grandma better, and never have married my ex and tried to marry the one I am with now. I never knew he was so into me back then if I did boy would I have ever jumped on it. BUT I would only do it if I could have my kids that I have now..I love them dearly :)
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes, I had a dear friend since college, and I did or said something, and now we have no more friendship. I've called her twice and asked, but she isn't saying. so I regretfully have to let the friendship go.

Answer by Bmat at 1:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• readingI would like to go back in time to tell some people "Thank you for the difference you make in my life." Like my 4th grade teacher who worked so hard to make my reading better.

HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would go back and see my grandfather one more time. Just hold him, hear his voice, see the life in his eyes... I Miss him everyday, and just wish for one more day with him.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I don't have any regrets in my life. Everything I have done or experienced has led me to where I am today. I love my life and myself. I can't say I would want to go back in time to change anything.
    Inana

Answer by Inana at 1:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No, I'm not perfect, but I did the best I could, even when my best wasn't good...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i wouldve spent more time with my father in law
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 6:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i would of kept certain opinons to myself. set things aside more often. forget the petty things with people. I learned how to laugh things off
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 8:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011