How often do you get fresh air and sunshine?

Is it an important part of your life? I rarely do, and yet I know how important it is....

Anna92464

Asked by Anna92464 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

• we dont get much sunshine lol but i go out evry day
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I try to get outside at least once a day for several hours. That maybe in the care from the house to the store or to take the trash outside. But, I will walk the property to pick up toys, trash, etc. Vit D is made by your body, but it needs sun light to help produce it. Without Vit, D, you could suffer from depression/cabin fever. So for your mental health and happiness of the whole family, go outside for at least 30 minutes a day.
    Inana

Answer by Inana at 1:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Since I have a 2 year old who stands at the door saying "outside, outside, outside" at least 100 times/day, it's usually at least a couple times/day - as long as it isn't raining.

Answer by missanc at 1:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• In spring and fall I get it 3 days a week when I go walking. I don't leave my cave in the hot FL summer unless I have to and usually after the sun goes down. Winters vary. I'll go out to go to the grocery but other than that, I'm not in to fresh air and sunshine. Even though I live in FL the sun never enters my apt. Odd how they built the building that way.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Considering its been in the 20's or less temperature wise we stay inside all the time, we will go outside to play every couple days, but not for very long. Its in the 40's today though, so we will definitly be playing outside for a while today! In the summer we are outside more then we are inside.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I get fresh air daily.
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Im constantly inside my house. I only leave on the weekend for maybe an hour or so. its bad i know but its hard when i have no car and its freezing outside.
    Shortma197

Answer by Shortma197 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011