Trying to lose weight-6 months post baby

HELP! I need some motivation! I'm now a stay at home mom of my 6 month old son. I had lost weight before I got pregnant, close to 20 pounds, but now that I'm not working or pretty much not going any where it's waaaayyy harder. I tried weight watchers & it worked great. But dont really wanna spend $12 a week on meetings. I know what I need to do just lacking motivation. Have you lost weight & how? My goal is 30 pound by the end of spring (yes i know it will be hard).

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

• Put him in the stroller and walk. Join a mommy and me or a tumble gym. Get together with other moms. I wish you the best. I am worried that now I am pregnant and out of the service I will not be able to loose the weight. best of luck to you.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I love my WiiFit. I didn't gain much weight while pregnant, and what I did gain I lost within 2 weeks, but I've had no problem maintaining with it. I have the WiiFit Plus, Just Dance, and I just got Just Dance 2 - it's so much fun to "play" while my little ones are sleeping! And I generally try to take both my 2 year old and my 6 month old for at least one long walk/day if it's not raining - even then, sometimes we go and walk through the mall several times.

Answer by missanc at 1:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm trying to do the same thing. My DD is almost 5 months and I dont know how much longer I can use the "i just had a baby" excuse. I work at the office on M,W,F and have started to going to the gym provided by my complex. I'm also lacking motivation, it's so much easier to buy new clothes :-) But I'm tired of the way I look in the mirror.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Andria82, I agree. Lol. I didn't notice until I seen pics of me from Christmas..yikes! I gained 35lbs when prego, then right away lost 20lbs, & maintaing that, but would like to at least get back to my original weight if now less :) I'm hoping & praying anyways. Especially before we have another kid, I can't imagine gaining more at what I'm at now. YIKES! lol
    Ambie0526

Comment by Ambie0526 (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011