answers please! adult content

i am due for my period in 1 to 4 days and i was having this heavyclear watery discharge but now it is thick and white what is going on i have never had the clear watery discharge before as for the thick and white did when i was pregnant has anyone else had this happen to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Try taking a test if you are due for a period soon and it may give you an answer if you are or not. I get that discharge when I'm ovulating.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Be sure that your discharge isn't a sign of a yeast infection, but usually a sudden change in discharge can be a sign of pregnancy.
    Mine had a lotiony texture and was white during my first trimester, if that helps...

Also, use this website to see if any dates match up on the ovulation calculator. It predicted my ovulation days, as well as my baby's due date spot on!

http://www.marchofdimes.com/ovulation_calendar.html
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 5:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2011