Have you ever given a guys flowers, for any occasion?

I only did once in my life. Not all guys would appreciate them.

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 2:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I have given my hubby flowers many times. For me, it's just a sweet gesture to tell him that I love him.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I buy my husband a single red rose sometimes.  I don't think he actually appreciates the ROSE, but he does appreciate the thought.  Or at least, he tolerates it, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• when my husband worked out of state we did send flowers for valentines day. but he has never sent any back to me and that was a couple of years ago so will not send him flowers any time soon. Ha ha
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Hmm does a boutonniere count?
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have surprised my husband and had things delivered to him at work. I did flowers once..and it didn't go over so well. HE loved them..but the other guys were merciless. So the next time I sent a muffin basket...gee no ribbing then :) My husband loves when he is on the recieving end of a romantic gesture.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I've had flowers delivered to my DH at work for our anniversary, but usually I send Cheryl's cookies "just because." He liked the flowers, but he loves cookies!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes, I give them to DH from time to time. He loves to get them. The last time was a few years ago. I t gave him a dozen red roses. When money is better, I will do it again. Right now, it seems to be a waste to cash.
    Inana

Answer by Inana at 2:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I sent my ex hubby flowers a couple of times while we were married. Once "just because" and another one for Valentine's... funny story, I went to the flowershop about 1 block from my office, and gave them a card I had bought... On Valentine's I got a flower arrangement with THAT card... I thought Oh, S.... , they messed up and sent me my own card! NO!!! Hubby had bought THE SAME card! LOL! (He also thought they had totally messed up! as in> Ugh, they sent the flowers to ME, and not even the ones I ordered! LOL! I bet the people at the flower shop had a blast! (yep, he went to the same flower shop)
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 3:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• That's the cutest story ever! You guys are made for eachother.
    Orionsgirl

Comment by Orionsgirl (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I sent my ex-husband flowers for Valentines Day when we were dating. He was a little embarrassed but he really liked them
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 3:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011