What is the biggest thing that drives you crazy that your hubby/bf/so does?

What is something that totally drives you crazy and makes you wanna pull your hair out or throw whatever it is he's playing on to throw it out the window? lol

Bird16_J

Asked by Bird16_J at 2:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I HATE that he doesnt put his shoes on the shoe rack, he has work boots, PT shoes, and regular shoes and somehow all three pairs of shoes can never make it to the shoe rack. and when he takes of his acu top he just throws it on the back of the couch and his coat on the back or kitchen chairs, why cant these things be hung up?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• he leaves his wet towels on the floor and hair on the sink when he shaves. arghhhhhhh
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 2:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i hate how he plays call of duty right after work and on weekends.
    Shortma197

Answer by Shortma197 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My husband picks his toenails in bed. The shaking of the bed and the thought of shredded toenails under my covers drives me insane! He refuses to use clippers.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• He leaves his dirty clothes in front of his dresser
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• When he pretends to forget when I asked him to do something, and I know he didnt forget. No one can forget as often as he does when a chore is involved, but when there is a race or something he wants to do hes planning months in advance lol. But take the trash out? Wow cant remember.

Answer by gemgem at 2:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My hubby cuts his own hair. When he does, he leaves it all over the sink. He does this when he shaves too! Disgusting!!!
    Inana

Answer by Inana at 2:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• He pees on the toilet seat (why he can't lift it up and aim IN the toilet is beyond me!)
    Never rinses off his dishes
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• not scrapping off the food from his plate.. he just puts the whole thing in the sink.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• After this morning....Id have to say farting lol. Its constant and just smells so bad all the time! This morning I had to get out of bed because the whole room smelled and it wouldnt go away!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2011