Getting Pregnant....What now?

My boyfriend and i have been trying for a long time to have a baby, and in the month of August we got on bad terms for the 1st part of the month. I went out of town and had sex with a friend of mine the day before i came on my cycle, but we did use protection. Once I came back my boyfriend asked me can we work things out? I told him yes....from that day on which was August the 13th we had been having sex like two dogs in HEAT. I found out i was pregnant in September could it be a chance that i got pregnant by my friend? Oh and by the way my boyfriend and I NEVER use protection.

my1stchild2009

Asked by my1stchild2009 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it's most likely your b/f's, but only a paternity test will tell..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• if you and the friend used protection, I would say it's your bf's
    Anonymous

• im gonna have to go with its ur bfs... but its a SMALL chance its the other mans...
    Anonymous

• wow any way id say its your b/fs but there is always a chance i guess.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• There is always a chance, but it is mostly your bf's.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Always a chance, but probably bf's... Maybe you should be on "good terms" a little longer before you try to have a baby!
    Anonymous