What is better ????? (birthday party question, need help)

Having it at Chuck E Cheese. I was going to do 30 tokens for EACH kid (i have about 13 kids coming total, all under 6) But instead I figured I would do a goody bag & put 15 tokens in them. I am also supplying food, drinks and cake to all children. It will be cheaper to do goody bags w/ 15 tokens, since I am buying the goodys in bulk at the dollar store.

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Your idea sounds great. Very generous.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 2:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I like the goody bag idea, except that you'd have to give the goody bag at the beginning of the party that way, so they'd be able to use the tokens. Then you'll have all this little stuff that these kids won't be keeping track of. I'd say dohe 15, but give them separately at the beginning, give the goody bag when they leave.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yea @ amybaby suggestion nothing worst then kids with candy plus toys. While at the dollar store get some sanwich bags to put the tokens in and then pass then out to the kids and leave the goodies bags for leaving guest. Kids tend to lose things when engaged in activities and I would hate for some little one to walk away after not gettin enough tickets with nothing. Good luck with the party.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Check and make sure they will let you bring in goody bags first.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 2:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• (would hate for some little one to walk away after not gettin enough tickets with nothing) I never thought about that!!!!!!! I am def. going to do goody bags then!!! THANK U!!!!!!
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• They do lol thanks (=
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• 15 Sounds good to me...however I hate Chuck E Cheese's so I don't even go near there
    KnitWit0686

Answer by KnitWit0686 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• that wasa a good idea amybaby
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011