Did you peak in High School...

... or are you better-looking now?

Thank god, I didn't peak in HS! I would hate that. I've gotten better with age and am probably at my best currently at age 40. (Although I did look pretty damn good in my early 30s!) I'm in better physical shape as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh I'm SO glad I didn't peak in high school. I'm 20 and even though I've only been out of school for two years, I look a million times better than I ever did in school.

I feel really bad for all the girls I went to school with that look like crap now. Some of them just...ugh. Two years in the real world can really change someone. I can't wait for our ten year reunion in 2016 =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I looked like a boy in HS and I think I peaked in college. I do wish I could go back to looking like my college years! Those were the days....
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 3:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I was so UGLY in highschool. In fact I still kind of am.. But seriously I have no clue why my husband looked at me to start with!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 3:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I peaked in Elementary School.

;-)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I cant wait to get to my 40s only 4 more years to go , I am peaking now I feel though , i feel more confident in myself even went for a drastic hair cut from long to very very short .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• the ages of 13-17 i was really awkward. i got chubby and my face was super round for some reason. i hate looking at pics of me from back then. i look way way better now IMO. prettier and in better shape.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 5:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I was a total geek until like senior year in high school, but definitely didn't peak in high school - thank goodness!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i peaked in highschool..... two kids later heck i dont even look the same lol and im only 21 and i graduated like 3 years ago ;( (sad)
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• haley, I hope you're just kidding!!! (plus, beauty comes from the INSIDE too!)

And, jambalover, no matter how thin one is, a lot of people have chubby faces from when they were younger. But I have a round face anyway, so I always thought my face was fat! (maybe that's why I've aged so well though!)

caitxrocks, I think it's funny about all the girls who DID peak in hs. Some I DON'T feel bad for (b/c they were b*tches!), but yeah... some it's just downright scary! The sad thing is that they KNOW they peaked then and are still trying to live off that! (both of my older sisters are great examples!)

Anonymous