When did you take your belly button ring out during pregnancy?

I heard they make belly button rings for pregnancy now but I went ahead and took mine out when my belly started pooching.

xLeeAnnex

Asked by xLeeAnnex at 2:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• none of my friends did, they got that loooooooong belly button ''ring'' ... it was ugly, but they said it cost too much money to take it out lol.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I took mine out too late and got nasty stretch marks around it and it stretched out too so much that I had to have a plastic surgeon cut what was left of the piercing and stitch it up so it looked normal, no more piercings for me!
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• A friend (pregnant with twins!) didn't take hers out until about 5 months, she ended up having a very strange looking belly button after the kids were born. She can't wear her ring anymore. Glad you took yours out!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• no i keep minr in
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• With my oldest I kept my regular barbell one in the whole time, with my youngest when I was about 8mo pregnant I switched to a hoop until after I had the baby.
    KnitWit0686

Answer by KnitWit0686 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I took mine out before I got pregnant. We were TTC and I had to gain some weight to get my weight in a normal BMI range. It looked funny with the 20 extra lbs. on me. My friend left hers in the entire time. She got one of the maternity rings.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 9:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011