Moms feeling better about themselves

Moms are so very important in a childs life, it is a 24/7 job that causes so much stress, so many tears and fears and so much love, sometimes we even go without basic daily neccesities just trying to keep up! We constantly browbeat ourselves on how to make our childrens lives better, how to add more love than we are giving and what to do in all those times of stressful situations that cause us to sweat alittle. It doesnt help when others are willing to browbeat you for it too! Im writing this post to tell all of you that keep up the good work moms! Lets have a post to congratulate ourselves on something. So dont be afraid to give yourself some credit! I want to hear what youve done right for yourselves and your children! Remember, one thing about raising kids is if we make sure we take care of ourselves too we will be more able to give more to our children!
Also at the end of your congrats to yourself, add yea im an awesome mom! Even if you feel you arent, saying it makes you feel better and hey if you say it enough you might believe it!

I congratulate myself for being able to be the one my son turns to to fix boo boos, something he is afraid of, and when he cries, im a walking band aide! and pushing myself to get a better education to further my own mind which helps my self esteem.Yea, im an awesome mom!

Bobbysgurl

Asked by Bobbysgurl at 2:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I teach my children how to take care of themselves, their surroundings, and others every day. I teach them how to love by being loving.

I am an awesome mom!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I am raising 2 boys while going to school and looking for a job. I want to teach my boys the value of knowledge.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2011