Well, I got an impulse today and thought I'd share it with you! adult content

*Totally useless info here but I am excited!* I had my tongue pierced during school and loved it but then I got a job where I had to take it out every day, put it on when I was home and so on, so I thought I'd let it just close up and get it over with. So today, I woke up determined to repierce it! I LOVED my piercing and was so sad to lose it :( So I called my MIL, she took care of the baby for 1 hour, I went to my piercer and got my tongue repierced! I am loving it and this time, I am NOT going to lose it again :D Soooo excited and happy, although I know my tongue will swell up to twice it's size tomorrow and I won't be able to speak or eat properly for at least 1.5-2 weeks (been there, done that :P) but I am still super excited about it and had to share it with you all :) Photo of it (if you are squimish or don't like piercings, don't look) SO HAPPY!!!!
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/4396/27012011712.jpg

Marianne140

Asked by Marianne140 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• congratulations

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Looks good! Lots of mouthwash lol, hubs used to have his pierced, but he let it grow out, I don't know why....I wonder if he would get it redone lol
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Thank you! D
    Marianne140

Comment by Marianne140 (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I did not look at the picture, it would not come up on my computer. But glad you are happy with your piercing.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 2:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Haha thanks a lot Gumby, my husband has his pierced too, for 10 years now! I love it :) Ask him, maybe he will!
    Marianne140

Comment by Marianne140 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Oh sorry idaspida, it works fine for me :)
    Marianne140

Comment by Marianne140 (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have mine done too...I have had it for 6 almost 7yrs now. It did swell up pretty badly actually, lol...but not for very long...not 2 weeks....I hated the mouthwash thing though because I was in High school so I had to take it to school with me, lol
    KnitWit0686

Answer by KnitWit0686 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• congrats i had my belly pierced and i wish i still did. not that im super skinny but i liked it
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 3:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• @Knitwit Yes I know the swelling is coming and a lot more lol but I don't care, you know how it is...you love it so much you don't care about pain or anything else :)

@knagsmom You don't have to be skinny to have a belly ring ! Im sure it looked awesome on you :D
    Marianne140

Comment by Marianne140 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i thought that was so 1990's already.... I guess living in NY would make me say that ... sorry, but I hoe you like it. Enjoy
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011